Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Why I love Tweetfleet

Last nights Ambien induced trip tweets from Egwenne.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So speak the profit ambian. He speeks sublet lines that are Not for u to comprehen. Who could cmprehend what the prophet said befor the thi n was sad #tweetfleet is calleth to hear words that prophet says to them. Are we. Ready to hold what worldly knowledge (cont) http://tl.gd/1kt8pc More trip tweets to follow follow from lord ambian

~~~~~~

It all goes silent at this point. One can only assume she eventually passed out, iphone in hand.

I <3 u Egwenne.

2 comments:

  1. I admit it, I don't get twitter at all. Maybe this is the first sign that I am getting old? Yikes. Nah, I get it, makes total sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only use twitter for tweetfleet ;)

    ReplyDelete